May is Healthy Vision Month. Learn how to participate and share to get the word out!
Participate in Healthy Vision Month by:
- Getting your annual dilated eye exam for you and your family
- Eating nutritious foods, watching your weight and quit smoking
- Learn your family’s health history. Many eye diseases are hereditary.
- Use protective eyewear when working with dust debris or flying objects
- Wear sunglasses outdoors, even on cloudy days
Get the Word Out
Share with your family and community that you are participating in Healthy Vision Month by sharing your message on your social media platforms. Each week during the month of May plan a social media post showing how you are participating to encourage others to participate in their own eye health program.
For more helpful eye care and vision care tips, please visit our main blog page.
Image by silviarita from Pixabay